Deleting Unwanted Chatter Feeds, An Administrative Tip

Hi

I am working on some things on my sandbox. There are system generated chatter feed published all over my page. It is not letting me delete when move my mouse over, so much for the system administrator profile  :).

I started searching for answers, But I saw ideas not solutions. I thought of putting it here the workaround I did for myself.

There are couple of ways and they are simple.

Solution 1:
Logon to workbench, https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php
allow access.
Go to SOQL Query, select UserFeed object.
It lists out all the fields, select the ones u want to see, ID, Body, type etc.,

Execute the query.

See the result and when u move the mouse onto the id, u can delete the records from the object.

Solution 2:
your name>>developer console.
There opens up a console window, it has all the tabs like Logs, Heap dumps,...,"Query Editor".
Click on Query Editor, U can write an SOQL statement and execute it.
Select a row from the query result and "delete row"

Job Done.

u can do it for all other salesforce objects.


HTH
Prabhan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightning spinner inside Button

Passing URL parameters to controller in Lightning components/ AURA

Nested AURA:IFs in Lightning Components Salesforce